Sorry, nothing in cart.
- How do I check the status of my order?
You can track the status of your order via Order Status option of BALTRA eStore.
- Are products purchased on BALTRA eStore covered by warranty?
All products sold on BALTRA eStore come with Manufacturer’s warranty & are serviceable at all BALTRA Authorized Service Centres in India, unless specified otherwise.
- Do I have to pay any delivery charges?
BALTRA eStore provides free delivery on most of the items; however in certain cases shipping charges may be applicable and will be shown on the product page.
- Where does BALTRA eStore deliver in India?
BALTRA eStore delivers to most locations within India. However, for logistical reasons, we are unable to deliver to a few locations right now.
- How much time will it take for the delivery of the order?
- We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 4-5 business days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 7-10 business days, to ship the product.
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed by you. Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details
- How will the delivery be done?
We process all deliveries through reputed couriers. Once your order is shipped you will be provided with an Airway Bill Number and the name of the courier partner that you can use to track your delivery on the logistic company’s website.
- What happens if I am not available to receive my parcel?
- Should you not be present when our courier attempts to deliver your parcel, our courier partner makes attempts to reach you via a phone call or SMS. Please ensure that you take calls from our courier partner to facilitate delivery of your package. A second attempt will automatically be made within 24 hours. After the second attempt, our courier will hold on to the parcel for 3 days awaiting further instructions from the recipient before returning the parcel to BALTRA associates.
- Once the parcel has been shipped back to us by the courier partner, we will automatically cancel that order. The payment made by you towards the cancelled order will be refunded via the original mode of payment after deducting the shipping cost within 10-14 business days.
- What should I do if I have only received a part of my order?
While it is our endeavour to ship all items in your order together; this may not always be possible due to product characteristics or availability. Please be aware that your order may be dispatched in separate parcels from different locations and on different dates.
- What should I do if I receive a damaged parcel?
If when you receive your parcel you notice that it is damaged you should refuse to accept it. All parcels are guaranteed to be in perfect condition when they are dispatched from our partner centres. If you refuse your parcel, please contact Customer Care on 1800-11-5060. You can also email us at email@example.com
- What about warranty and hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc.)?
There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional shipping charges. The price mentioned on the website is the final price. All taxes are included with the listed product prices.
- Does BALTRA eStore deliver internationally?
BALTRA eStore doesn’t deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you’ll have to ensure the delivery address is within India.